High Park Community Alliance Meeting
The High Park Community Alliance will be holding a meeting on:
Tuesday, September 12th, 7-9PM at Grenadier Retirement Residence, 2100 Bloor St West.
On the agenda:
- Updates on both Minto and GWL recent appeals to the Ontario Municipal Board
- Details on "The High Park North Character Study" and "Community Working Groups"
- Presentation on the existing density of our community
- Discussion of HPCA's development recommendations
- Signup for Fundraising and Community Engagement Volunteers
Councillor Sarah Doucette and Bhutila Karpoche, Executive Assistant to Cheri DiNovo will be in attendance.
HPCA will be collecting donations for our community's representation at The Ontario Municipal Board hearings, so please donate what you can. We will also be selling raffle tickets for a print by local artist David Crighton, which will be drawn at the end of the meeting.
And if you've been wanting to get your hands on one of our "Say No To Double Density" signs, we'll have some available at the venue for $10.00.
Please spread the word about this important meeting and we look forward to seeing you all there!
2100 Bloor St W Toronto, ON M6S Canada